Re: need help with nvda and clicking things.

Hi,
What version of NVDA are you using? If you're one of these people who's using the NEXT snapshots, then we're currently trying to fix dpi aware adn non-dpi aware apps, and at the moment, it's broken some of the mouse navigation. DPI aware stuff is tricky to explain, and I'm more a tester than a developer.
If you are using an older version like the master or whatnot, then you should be fine.