Re: Is there a way that this profile can be deleted.

I am not of a mind to countermand Aaron or anyone else, but my strong feeling here is to simply ask you to leave if you want to leave, rather than asking us to delete your account. Just log out and don't post anymore. Not intending to be harsh here, but if you were primarily known for posting links to your YouTube channel, and you stop doing that, people will more or less forget you. It's your choice whether you stay or go, of course, but in most forums I know of, mods/admins are not being asked to delete posts or the accounts which made them, and I personally don't see a compelling reason for this place to be any different.
That's just me though. If Aaron wants to do this, then have on.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : microsoftsam203 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : microsoftsam203 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : microsoftsam203 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : microsoftsam203 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : microsoftsam203 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : microsoftsam203 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector