Re: What do you think about death penalty?

if someone does something that makes them deserve it, like murder, or burning someone alive, witch is murder, or drowning a baby, witch is murder, they should probably die so they can taunt the people they killed in the afterlife if it exists.
I do believe it should be a thing, and I'm sad that they banned it where I'm at, stupid government people.