Re: Adventures at C: specific Bugs, and is There a Way to Fix them

Weird, the boss only appears at the end of the level for me.
If you don't go through all the zip bombs, you just stand there and nothing happens.
The zip bombs start after the malware saying you shall be deleted. But I thought he was the boss, and he was not.
The level gets completed only when you reach the end. So the wave of zip bombs had to be dealt with.
Anyway, I'm happy I figured it out.
It's funny that for me the Program Files level was easier to beat than Downloads with just a knife.