Re: The recent situation with tk

You can open the case with Paypal, but you already paid for what I am selling, you have an activation key. I will keep the registration server running, so saying I removed your key isn't an option. The server is up and running, but I won't go to big lengths to patch the game, etc. As for all the developers like X0, they want nothing to do with a game that has, as braille0109 stated, a playgorund for 10 year old kids who have no respect for any developers what so ever.
If you have other questions please ask on this topic.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector