Re: is there anyway to host my own website;

spam is one of the things that we do but if you want some linux knowledge under your belt and you're welling to work with it, linode is what I swair by. If you go to http://library.linode.com they have some beginner guides out there last I check. I'd go for the $5 a month plan sense if you're not that worried about running a large server with extra ram and processer, you really don't need to worry about it. HTH. Setting up apache and php is not that hard at all in fact, all of that can be found in the apt-get repos if you're going to go with ubuntu, which is what I'd recommend. . Or, if you want some more to play with, either sentos or arch. I honestly havn't tried arch, but I would love to one of these days, just to ya know, say that I have tried it I guess. Lol. Anyways, I hope this was beneficial for ya. If you need any more help, feel free to send me a forum email as I don't check my forum inbox unless it's needed.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pranam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dash via Audiogames-reflector