Re: The Official Gameplay/Commentary/Let'sPlay Thread!

I have something for you all! A playthrough of Adventure at C: from my downloads all the way through a good bit of the first portion of Windows. I wasn't intending to even do Windows at all, but I figured I'd at least get to the pit I had so much trouble getting passed and got passed it on my first attempt. The playthrough has no commentary by me because of a really annoying issue that this laptop's built-in microphone is having, where it produces feedback no matter what, but I did let the speech speak puzzle messages etc. I didn't die as much as I thought I would and got to the second checkpoint on the Desktop level without dying once, which I was quite proud of! I've never been able to do that until I made this recording earlier today. I died the most on the Program Files stage, sadly enough...damn teleporters! Why didn't I have more problems with them in the desktop stage, you ask? Well, I ask the same thing. LOL!

Anyway, here it is, all 45 minutes of it. No editing was done except the removal of some screen reader speech at the very beginning and about two minutes worth of pause music that I'm sure nobody will miss. Haha.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/158 … ice%29.mp3