Re: ISO files?

I would suggest DemonTools lite. You can have up to four virtual drives at a time, I think. You just associate the iso file extention with DemonTools once it is installed and DT will magically mount the iso file into a virtual drive which you can find happily hanging out in your computer folder! Oh, and the best part is that you can right click it and run whatever program is on it if the ISO contains an autorun file, open and browse the contents just as if it were a physical data CD/DVD and you can even eject it through the context menu!