Re: Important! Anyone who uses NVDA should fill out this NVAccess Survey.

The two most major issues for me are the way NvdA occasionally decides to randomly not interact with windows explorer, which can be a pain when doing backups, and the fact that it doesn't interact at all with the quick clean feature of C Cleaner, which is very annoying since quick clean is the way to remove trackers, also its down right weird given that in the rest of C cleaner NVdA is fine.

With lag I don't notice a problem accept on my laptop, and that's usually because as I only use my laptop ocasionally when I'm at my parents, its always got several weeks worth  updates to get done.

Oh and btw thumbs up for pointing out the survey.