Re: does anybody who still in school feel that he loves his teacher?

hi.
there is also one reason, because of it maybe i also like reviva:
one day at the end of the school day i waited for my school buss, but missed it. it escaped from me. so, i returned to school, and reviva met me there. it was in december 2013. so, she took me to the stuff room (the teachers room) where the pupils aren't allow to go in there, but she took me there and gave me a chair, and touched my hand if it cold or not.
kamochek.