Re: The Killer

Moderation:

TheKid, if The Killer is created from source code that is no longer allowed to be distributed freely, then you can't be going around spreading it this way. Consider this an official warning. If you push this, there will be further consequences.

I am removing the link in post 1, and ask that people do not continue to share this game or any others based on this source code. I know the whole Ultra Power thing is a hot mess, and that's precisely why we're putting a stop to it.

If you know of anyone who continues to distribute this game via this forum (for instance, in private messages), please feel free to come to one of us with proof of your accusation, and we will follow up with you on it. We technically cannot stop users from downloading and sharing this game outside of the forum, but if we have to inflict harsher measures within this community to lessen the amount of headache these issues cause, than that's what we'll do.

For those wondering why this user is not being banned, this is because he is not hacking anything as far as we knoa, and because this is his fifth post, none of which before this point did anything particularly objectionable. A strong warning is due, with the promise of further action if this inappropriate behaviour continues.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aamir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheKid via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheKid via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector