Re: Making a Vintage Sounding TTS Voice

This is a pretty interesting project. Hats off for the hours spent scratching your head at the online articles that never seem to give you the piece of information to make everything click inside your head. I've definitely been there. I'd love to see how far you are able to get with this. I gave the entries a quick read, but I'll probably have more questions once I'm able to sit down and wrap my head around everything.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : datajake1999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector