For serious developers only: Github with my games repositories

Hi guys,
I have opened a github account with a bunch of my games in it. This includes, roadsplat, smack me, and some games taht have never been released before.
But before you jump in: You need to be a developer. This means, these games are source code and, if youw ant to be invited, you have to contribute to the development.
Also, you have to know how to use git. I'm not teaching anyone how to use git because i simply do not have the time for that.
So, if you want to join any of my repositories, just comment here with your github account and I wills end you an invitation.
Here's the URL to my repositories: feel free to pull anything you want, but don't expect tech support if you don't know how to use git, or you don't know which keys to use in the game because these are **unreleased* versions of my games.

http://github.com/ogomez92