Re: New adventure game emulator app with audio input and output (mobile)

Hi EternalGamer,
You got a good point! To be honest I didn't know about those technologies before I released the app (mistake of my part, I should have researched it), so after in another forum somebody told me about the Talkback I was surprised to test it myself and see how well it works. When I tested the text mode using the talkback, it became kind of like the audio mode of the app. The only advantage I see was that on the app native way you don't need to find the controls and click on them to read/write, it does automatically, and I also got non blind users that liked the idea of playing this way, so you can just lay on your bed, put the phone next to you, close you eyes and lazily play some interactive fiction by only listening and talking. And for that you don’t need to activate the Talkback.

About the difficult words, I got some questions about the same before. On the next update of the app I will add a button or text box on audio mode so you can input those difficult words. But on current version you can’t.

Regards,
Daniel

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danielrm11 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danielrm11 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danielrm11 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danielrm11 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danielrm11 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danielrm11 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danielrm11 via Audiogames-reflector