Re: Your WSB Arkansas Stories

@5, I was employed almost throughout my entire eight-year university career, and landed a (finally!) full-time, non-student job a mere one month after graduating. So whatever your counselor is telling you is by no means the blanket rule. I fear that all they're doing is discouraging all of you by feeding you guys these often-times skewed statistics by making the "you can or cannot get employed" decisions for you. I'd love to see someone on here who actually told their counselors to shove off and, despite what their counselors said, ended up gainfully employed. Anyone? Anyone?...

Yup, didn't think so. Now that is what you call lack of sacrifice and drive--the fact that you're willing to just listen to your counselor and not try because some government suit told you you've got no luck.

As far as the rest of the posts here, well, it sounds like a typical blind gathering / setup / social situation to me, so I'm not surprised to find any of these comments smile