Re: SKULLGIRLS - fully accessible mainstream fighting game [PC]

At Fastfinge: You know, there is an interesting state of mind that humans experience when the conditions are right. People have wondered about this state of mind for centuries, and asked themselves how they might achieve it. The state of mind some might call, fun. That's right my good sir, it's called fun. Whether we throw money away by drinking boos at a bar and call it fun, or spend thousands on fancy cars to drive down back roads at hundreds of miles an hour only to crack our skulls open later, hell, some folks just have fun doing it. Whether a blind person spends money on certain video games that may or may not be accessible, is still fun, just for the experience of playing that game. Honestly, i don't think valve, microsoft, or google give a damn how you have your fun, as long as you spend a little money here and there to put some money in there pockets. My point here is, who the hell cares how we have fun! You can stand on your mountain of bitterness and compl ain to the masses for all the little good it will do you. Quite frankly man, your attitude just pisses me off because you have the audacity to try and rein down your negativity on a good comunity who doesn't care how they game, as long as they get some enjoyment out of it. Why you feel the need to tell blind people how to be good blind people and not support mainstream companys because you have beef with them is quite frankly unpopular in this good group of people. I'm almost to the point where i'm wondering if your simply a troll. The guy to jump in the middle of a civil topic and start crap because it makes you feel better some how?