Re: SKULLGIRLS - fully accessible mainstream fighting game [PC]

I find it vaguely amusing that you find steamn an accessible medium that requires a number of "hacks" to get around.

How is using the barely accessible Steam application any different than doing the following:
1: Purchasing a ps4 or x box for a large amount of money, with no voice support in the slightest apart for voice commands
2: Taking the time to set it up with sighted assistance
3: Asking for sighted help or reading a number of guides on menu memorization.
4: Asking for sighted help if your looking for a game from the x box or ps4 game store
5: Using your IDevice to access the store, or using your computer to access the store to use the functions on an entirely different console

The Steam application is usable, I was able to set it up in about half an hour (their website is evil).

Boycotting a developer's work due to an intermediary company seems ridiculous. It would be the same as refusing to pay for a game due to th e fact that you are playing the game via a Microsoft console.