Re: How i play pokemon let's go, and why you should try, if your a fan!

Hi all,

This evening, Amsterdam's timezone, my Nintendo switch with let's go pikachu will be delivered. But i have a question or possibly two, and i hope arq or someone else can answer these smile

1. About the menu structure in the game, i know that the Original games did have menu's which mostly didn't wrap, is this the case with this game too?
2. When selecting an item, i asume you have to aim your seeing ai at a certain point isn't it? This will require practice, i know, but i am very curious to learn more.
3. while in battle, when you should select an attack, is it the block of four, i mean, like in the Original games? And the menu before attattack selection, is this also a block of four?

I think i can craft more questions, but lets just start with these three smile
Gotta go now, preparingthe confetti for when the delivery guy arrives, this was a hint in my email i got, to welcome the delivery guy with self made confetti, however i believe the delivery guy never wants to deliver anything to my house anymore when i do this tongue

Greetz mike