For Elite Dangerous fans, an assistant for Alexa

Hi all,
Yes, you are reading this right. Apparently there's a ship assistant available for Alexa, that can read information on the star system you are in (including coordinates), and can put power to your engines, raise your landing gear, and do other stuff that the elite API supports. I do not know the full extent as I don't have the game so I can't test, but the fact of the matter is, if you can control your ship with something as cheap as an Echo dot, that would be utterly amazing. I don't know how playable this will make the game, mind you, but I think we might be able to control some functions.
You also have to install a console app that acts a bridge between the skill and the game. I don't have the exact link to the skill right now.
What do you guys think of this concept, though?