Re: Here, have my source... what's left of it.

I’m going to say one thing and then I’ll but out of this topic. I work hard every day to make something out of my life, Meaning I go to a training center every day to try to better myself in terms of independence, and I’m going to start going to open mic nights at a bar so that I can make my talents known to other people in the hopes that I can make a career out of doing something I love. Having said that, Danny, I find your generalizations not only inaccurate, but incredibly offinsive and childish. I am not an audience of your work as you call it, and I don’t think I ever was. Sure, there are some people in the community who are lazy and do nothing with their lives, but not everyone is like that and to make assumptions of this caliber is wrong. As I said, I work hard every single day to try and make something of my life. A lot of people in the community are hard workers; look at Dark for example. He’s a writer and has a singing career on top of that. The fact that you had a ruff start in life and had bad incounters with people is no excuse to treat everyone the way you just did. I, like you, was brought up in a blind school for about a year and was treated like total shit by both the students and the staff, and look where I am now. Life isn’t easy, and acting like a spoiled child and thinking that you’re better than everyone else isn’t helping your situation. Seriously man, grow up.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindJedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector