Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hi, my name is Amanda, CheekyMonkey on most multiplayers, various names on muds but don't play many of them anymore. I've found a few cool games from this site but only recently registered.

I prefer RPG style games, and have been playing Paladin of the Sky, Manamon, and A Hero's Call lately. Haven't managed to get Survive the Wild to work properly, and found a huge major bug in Castaways 2 that has unfortunately meant I can't play any further. I do also sometimes play on RS Games and Crazy Party. I've found some cool games, and they seem to be getting better as the years pass. I'm looking forward to finding more Paladin and Hero's Call style games in the future.

Would also be interested in beta testing, or even doing some voice work for upcoming games, so I'll be watching out for those threads. Looking forward to getting to know some fellow players.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Nepali gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : harry potter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : bollemanneke via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Racefan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : TyThompson29 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : tornadoSuplex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : dmills87 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : CheekyMonkey via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : cisco09 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Alexandra via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Kostiantyn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : daygar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : LoreGold via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : SirWolf via Audiogames-reflector