Three D Velocity version 2 gameplay

Hi guys! I am new here. Thanks for adding me!

I recently managed to complete the game Three D Velocity version2. I have been playing with it for less than six months now and I have been unable to finnish it without dying. Sure I finnished all the mitions but after dying multiple times. I remembered someone here are asking about a recorded gameplay. For those interested, here is my recording.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ghj … v.mp3?dl=0

Some questions and notes:
1. I use Audacity to record this, so you will here JAWS speaking before and after the game.
2. Some of the cuts and seens are long. But I did not skip any of them for completeness.
3. After the airbase mission, my RIO Centurian suggested to land on the aircraft carrier. I am not sure if this is really an objective, But I just used a refueler. At this point in the game, I have 59% health. The refueler will increase it to 89%. I felt that 100% is not so much higher than 89% (it's more than 3/4 of my total health after all). It would seem trying to gane the additional 11% while being tracked and potentially be shot down by enemy missiles on my way to the carrier is tactically unsound. Sure I am confident I could have done it, but with my current health I believe it is an unnecessary risk.
4. Col. Trask told me in the briefing that my last mission is to bomb the facility. Capt. Chase even mentioned it again. I am wondering why is there no such seen?

I wellcome any comments or suggestions you guys may have. Thanks!