Re: Is there a Magic the Gathering accessible game ?

That tutorial is a bit dated, I will ask around and see if we can do something about it.  As for the public decks, they do work.  One thing that everyone gets wrong, including me, is that you have to copy the number along with the deck name. when you want to load it.  So if you want to load heroes after creating a room you have to send the command deck public/1: heroes.  I tested it to make sure.

Unfortunately there is not an AI, you have to play against other people.  TSP is always online because he hosts the server or something, he rarely actually plays.  It is very rare that no one else is online.  You must have gone online at an odd hour for there to not be anyone besides TSP online.  I will stick around there for most of the day if you want to see what the game is like and need an opponent to practice against.