Re: New Horizons, space combat and trading game

The economy isn't very complex. You can't be like, these guys over here need this, while these other guys need that, so I'm gonna take the stuff to the people who need it, but oops, I better not take too much too fast, or I'll flood the market. It's literally just buy low, sell high. Sometimes even making one jump you can make a decent profit.

Hauling illegal cargo can rake in the bucks, but a few things. You're stopping off at free ports or Terrans to ascertain where the Zocalos are. You can flip the beacon frequency to Zocalo, but its flaky. If there is none in the area you're going, it will sound off like a free port. I wish it had its own sound, and no switching had to be done, you would just hear Zocalos. You also have to contend with the (insert string of epithets here) police, who just come up and yank stuff out of your hold. I got really good at reacting to the phrase 'confiscating goods'. As soon as I hear that voice, I mash O like my life depends on it, then I vortex out of the system.

I really wish you could know what is in a sector when you enter. I wish there was a basic rundown of the things you can find in there, since it would be not too far a stretch you'd get scan data when you entered. I don't like to have to turn manually and look, and that's neverminding all the stuff that other stuff is occluding.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : EagleEarEntertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : freeman69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : freeman69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector