Re: what's wrong with this bgt code?

BGT is stupid but I will do an exception and help ya with this sshit.
Here is the fixed code, and I have commented the lines that I have fixed.
void main()
{
//The definition for a variable is as follows: type space name equals sign value. You forgot to open the brace and you forgot to add semicolon at the end of your statement.. You also need to create a second variable which will hold the result. It will look as follows
int plus = random (1, 1000000);
int PlusResult = plus /2;
alert("hello", "lets play maths game");
alert("lets start", "think about any random number");
alert("then", "multiply that number with 2");
alert("then", "add "plus"+ to it");
alert("then", "divide the product with 2");
alert("then", "subtract the number which you thought first time");
alert("answer", "your answer is "+PlusResult+");
}

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : pool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : pool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : pool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : pool via Audiogames-reflector