How do I rid myself of mcAfee once and for all

Those of you who have never heard of it, count yourselves lucky. Those who have  Heard the rumors that make you tremble with fear,  Comfort yourselves with the fact that you have never had to experience it. And those  Who have been struck, my thoughts are with you and all the  programs and software you lost.

I'm not talking about some sort of monster. But a snake. One that waits in the shadows for it's moment. You may not even see it.  It is silent,  but it’s  bite  is deadly. And when it strikes, it will for ever remove a piece of  software from this world and your computer. No my  friends. It is not the worlds deadliest serpent I speak of.

It's McAfee. Fricking McAfee. The snake and  parasite of anti-viruses. So, how can I get rid of it.  Since it’s completely in accessible, I can’t even uninstall it, much less change anything in it.  In the uninstall menu from windows settings, there are three programs, live safe,  web advisor, and security. I managed to get rid of security, but the other two are impossible. Any tips?