Re: the blood rain has a virus. why is this and someone needs to fix this.

Oh someone (needs) to fix it huh?
Not, could someone maybe take a look at this and see if they can figure out why it's happening? but, I demand that a stranger needs to drop everything and fix it, for me, right fucking now, and also add a save feature while your add it!
How about, no, unless your going to make it worth their time with some form of compensation, and even then you have no inherent right to anything... Your just not that special I'm afraid.

Also, without access to the source, how the hell do you expect them to add or modify a single thing about the program? You should educate your self on the absolute basics of coding and project management before talking about this kind of thing.

I assume this is not what you meant to say, but it certainly came out that way and this is not the first time. You really need to work on this if you want people to respect you.