Re: bokurano daiboukenn 3

Hi.

Ok, I am losing patience with this game once again.
So, I'm still on 1-2 trying to get the rope so I can complete 1-3.
I jump all the platforms and get close to the rope thing.
Pressing enter doesn't seem to take it and I'm not jumping.
Do I have to be facing left instead of right?
I don't know if any of this will really help because I can't avoid or attack the stupid lamps and can't heal either which I think is really unfair.
So, what do I do to complete this?
Please help me before I get so angry I smash my computer to bits or delete this stupid game.
Probably wouldn't smash my computer as it's a mac but yeah this is really ticking me off.
Also, the plate launcher doesn't seem to do anything which is why I need the rope.

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: faelnar.christopher
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: faelnar.christopher
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: faelnar.christopher
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Hayri Tulumcu
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: flame_elchemist
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: dd
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: derekedit
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: dd
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: flame_elchemist
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: derekedit
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Chris
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: faelnar.christopher
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: dd
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: derekedit
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: flame_elchemist
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: derekedit
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Chris
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: derekedit
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: connor142
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: derekedit