Re: An accessible graphics maker

Haptics is a cool idea, 3D is also something i've been playing with, but I really need to finish off some of the projects i'm running as is. Also if your interested in any python OpenGL examples using Pyglet for things like batch rendering, multi-texturing, or basic 3D modeling and perspectives, just ask. I also know a few places to get some shader scripts for Pyglet around.

@Rocky Waters
In the interests of transparency, you should know that the Sonifier source I use in Brushtone as a visualization aid is available under an LGPL attribution license by Peter Meijer, if your looking for output methods I have some python source in a repo.