Re: tell me your ideas and segestions about my new Game Engine

@kyle
I don't hack people and tell them what they should be doing with there lives. I don't write game engines; we have too many already. What would be the point of writing another one? I create literal, actual games that the public can play. I also write software installers, updaters, etc, not game engines. As I said before, this world we live in has way too many game engines out there already. So, tell me, what would people do with another one anyways? That's my challenge for you. Tell me what others would get out of this game engine?