Re: Monopoly Planet Audio Sphere Advanced Monopoly Game

Hi,
I really like the idea, and the game too, at least what I managed to play of it.
  But with both nvda and jaws the game keeps on crashing that is not responding after a while. at first it would get stuck on the auction screen, not respond and crash. after that, it started to slow down when I tried it with nvda. it would say something, wait 10 20 seconds, play sound, do turn, play sound, wait 10 20 seconds and so on.
Now it crashes after the logo.
here is the error log
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kikqnyqw5vqjc … g.txt?dl=0
I am using windows 10 64bit, 8gb RAM, I5 processor, mbp. early 2015
I await the time when I can play  once again, and hope to have loads of fun in there.
Wish someone created a galaxy in which you claim planets and others pay you for harvesting resources...
Grryf