Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

hi.
I use this name in swamp too.
my favorite games are shadow rine and a heros call, I've finished them. My favorite video game is Resident Evil 4, maybe I'll try to complete the paladin of the sky soon.
I'm noob in the rest of the games for some reason

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : SirWolf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Kostiantyn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : poppop66151 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Kostiantyn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : poppop66151 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : SemihBudak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : lelouch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : camran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Faranhite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : MichaelJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : carl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Urh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : carl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Malechai via Audiogames-reflector