Re: the blood rain has a virus. why is this and someone needs to fix this.

To those curious about where to get the game, check out this topic. Not sure if the download link works though. If not, I can put my copy on Google Drive.
Now I have to ask. Is there anyone who has made a tutorial on this game that shows off how to play it? I can only make it to level 2, and that's rare. I want to see what comes next but it does test my patience when I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong that is keeping me from progressing.