Re: Learning BGT

I can see what you mean, since that was the main problem I had when switching over. I loved the BGT docs and I wanted something that would explain it in very good detail. I finally downloaded think python and I used that one. As for which language is more easier? Well, I can say python is easier but you can't just go somewhere, download a python codebase, and press enter on my_game.py and expect everything to just click and load. You will have to learn how to collect packages for certain codebases, packages to do differnet things like accessible output2 for speech, soundlib for sounds, and pygame for keyboard handling.