max pain mod

hi all, ok from what I've noticed, there's been a fare few requests for the max pain mod for super Liam. and I've checked some review's of the game and wow people sure no how to make it fun. I do however happen to have the game and I've played it but I've been knocked to bit's by x1 lol. anyway in a way, how does the max pain mod change it? if anyone has it in .exe format or if anyone could make it as a compressed zip file, please upload the link to whatever you can host the game on and I look forward to downloading it whenever I can. but I will pm you once it's downloaded to confirm that I have it so that satisfaction is at large and not going haywire like some people's satisfaction does for no one get's a pm for like a week or so even when they have it lol.