Re: strange, jennios hosting down

I could  always reverse the question.  Name me a host provider that you know with 100% certainty that doesn’t look at your Files.  The truth, is that you can’t. Not in less you are a hosting provider.  Do you have any evidence that they have been looking at other peoples files. Any hard,  Cold, and indisputable evidence?  If so, please share them. I’m sure me and the community would love to take a look at it.  But my main point, is that we don’t know. We don’t know what are they doing with the files. That can be said about any hosting provider.  Oh, sure, some providers offer instructions on what they do with the files. But for all you know, it could all be a big lie.  If you are going to be paranoid, be paranoid about something you can control.  Unfortunately, the Internet is not such an example.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ernie via Audiogames-reflector