Re: Microsoft Backtracks, Classic Skype Lives to See Another Day

It just seems like all the simple, practical, user friendly/non-advertisement ridden services are going the way of the abacus, in favor of the modern emoji hell, always connected, social media platform-esque way of doing things.. Which sucks. Skype started back when none of this shit was even an idea, back when most people had to get on their computer to talk to people on Aim or Skype, before there were any social media platforms that the media and advertisers had their fingers in. I guess the only thing of it's kind in regards to that back then would be Myspace?? Idk, I'm too young for myspace, I do wonder what it was like though. I just wonder what will replace skype and do what the old skype used to do.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bollemanneke via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector