Re: GoldGun Episode 1 finally released on app stores!

abdullah_mohammad wrote:

ok fine then. but i am as a customer i have my oppinions. isn't equal access a part of the forums policy?

I want to pretend I didn't just hear that, but I can't. Equal access a part of th e forum's policy. Ok, so by that logic:
Let's remove all the mainstream games because there's no menu you wil fix immediately as a customer I am expect lot from yu and...
You know what I mean, your argument doesn't make sense. If equal access was a part of the forum policy we wouldn't be getting anywhere, because how the hell would you regulate that kind of thing? If you were talking about the database's policy on access, that's a different ballpark altogether, because people new to audiogames quite obviously may not want to hear about a game that requires memorization of a multilevel menu, yet. Needless to say, I know something that would probably not belong in the forum policy: entitlement and blatant demotivational bitching.
Android is lacking in good quality games, and we just got one, and there's a bit of an issue with...version 1.0 for shit sakes, that didn't cost you a dime to download, and your entitled ass has to go on here and bash the project? What kind of feedback is that?
I have an Android device myself and am a trifle irked at the issue with the menus not speaking, but know they are looking into why that is. They didn't have enough Androids to test the game on, so it is understandable that issues like this are bound to happen. But they never said they would not! update the android app, they just might've said they weren't going to be able to do it right away.
Shit, and people wonder why mainstream developers are often advised to steer clear of this forum. Get a grip, people.
Mikko @mherrane, thanks for this post and glad to see you on the forum along with the rest of the guys. It's nice to hear a bit of the inside scoop on this game's creation, and I  completely get where the script-writer could've done some more research and maybe gotten more info from more blind folks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mherrane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mherrane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mherrane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector