Re: A Black Ops 4 Zombies guide has been created

Apologies for double posting... but does anybody happen to have info on the armory and lab, and this custom class stuff as far as layouts are concerned? I only managed to get a hold of someone for a short amount of time to get the basics out of the way, can't even figure out exactly how the match setup works, apart from map/mode being 1 up from the bottom right, and L1/R1 in that menu switches between different modes.
Any help with this game would be much appreciated. I also am attempting to do the tutorial again, I attempted it earlier but clicked out because I got turned around. I tried to follow the directions from post 39, but no go.
Thanks.