Blank window when installing resilio sync?

Hi all
I'm having problems setting up resilio sync. I install it, and the service, go to localhost:8888, it asks me for a username and password for the new device, but then when I put them in I get a blank window only.
I'm guessing it will let me use bt sync keys?

Waht's going on? Does anyone have any ideas, or a better alternative?

Thanks so much