Re: GoldGun Episode 1 finally released on app stores!

Hi all, I know the blindness issue has been done to death, and the developer is probably sick of reading about it. I get completely that he has to cover blindness issues because of the funding the team received to make the game.
While yes the dialogue isn't great and that was a genuine mistake I have been thinking about it and I wonder if a much more constructive way of raising awareness of blindness issues while still making the first episode a tutorial could be to take sorin or however you spell his name through his daily routine to get him into work, that way for example issues could be covered like how he makes his breakfast, maybe he spills something or accidentally breaks a plate and has to clean it up. Maybe he has to pick out the correct colored clothing from his wardrobe to dress himself. When he leaves the house to go to work maybe he has to cross a road at the correct time and speed or he gets run over, maybe he has to catch the right buss or train and get off at the right stop, I quite like the idea of him trying to catch a train and getting electrocuted by falling on the track.
This way you could still cover blindness issues but cover realistic situations that we face in our daily lives and with realistic solutions how we deal with situations. of course you could still also have some of the tutorial, and of course if you did go down this root we could all give input on common issues we face in our lives with navigating, personal care etc. Just throwing this out there as a thought as it would still allow you to keep to the terms of the money you were given for funding.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : alexwallis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : alexwallis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Blind Sparrow Interactive via Audiogames-reflector