Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hi

My name is Sam. I am a popular person on YouTube who makes videos about Bop It and other things related to audio games and electronic games. I am currently working on a game called Mob Shift which is based on the Brain Shift game and the new version (version 2.0) will be more accessible and is coded better than the old version. Mob Shift version 1.3 is also available on iOS on the App Store.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Samtasitc via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Oscar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : afternoon_rest via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Finley via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Benf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Irish_storm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Tigress via Audiogames-reflector