Re: I need help, again!

So @Ethin, I think I figured out what you meant by dlls not working. I currently have an issue with creating a menu class and using Tolk to speak it. The tolk works great in the main file, but as soon as I try and pass it to my loop for the menu things break, badly. See what I mean by going Here
I admit, even that bit of code took me a bit to test and debug, but now the program simply closes without anything. No good bye, no errors to help me, nothing as far as I can see, until I run the damn thing through the command line prompt.
To hopefully get the same error as me, open cmd, do cd and then the path to the folder where your copy of python3.exe is located at, then do py -3 path to myscript.py.
If you're getting the OS 126: Can't find the module, error, good. We're on the same page. Thing is, Tolk works just fine in the normal file. I checked my pygame functions, and they were all the same as the documentation found right here, as far as I know.
The problem is that this is something I can't debug do to the lack of knowledge. I was gonna use a menu to create guess the number and higher or lower, just to see how my skills fair up against multiple files.
So tips? Suggestions? Anything? I'm truly stumped. I checked all I knew to check. Indentation seems to be fine, I didn't forget any colons as far as I know, but the run function in the menu class seems to disagree. I've spent 2 hours on it with no headway, so I'd appreciate any help.