Re: Eagle Island, new Steam game with screen reader and other things

I'm really excited for this game and added it to my steam wishlist.

I do wonder though how playable it'll be for totally blind people, the description sounds like there's an emphasis on platforming more than combat, so the screen reader might be more helpful for low vision people to ease reading text. Of course I'm very much hoping we'll all be able to play it and for all I know I'm worrying over nothing, because this is arguably as big as Skullgirls and the visual novels getting screen reader support all those years ago and we haven't had anything like this happen with a mainstream game in a very long time! smile