Re: A new modern paranormal mud, Islands.

Update:
The game will change its address to:
play.islands-game.live, Port 3000
I've been talking to the admin, and he is willing to make the game more blind friendly.
If you want something added, write it  here, because I gave him  the link.
The game is in beta, so he'd appreciate your ideas and suggestions.
They will not kill you just because you made mistakes when roleplaying. Just try to act like you're whoever you wish you could be in public on a island.
It's pretty easy, because it's a modern game.
They will add more crafting, a combat system and more soon.
If you have questions, ask here and I'll try to answer.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : annellin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : annellin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : annellin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector