Any jaws 2019 users can help?

I'm having a problem with jaws 2019 and chrome/firefox/opera. Internet explorer isn't affected. The problem is related to auto forms mode where you enter and exit forms mode by just arrowing up or down into a form field. What's happening is when I am in an edit field such as the search box on amazon,and I arrow down to exit forms mode, I should be on the next element, but instead it jumps all the way to the bottom of the page. This happens with multiple websites. It happens if I set jaws to default settings. It's happneing on a PC running win7 64, another running win7 32, and a third running win10. Tech support aren't replicating this behaviour, and it baffles me that it's affecting three different PCs with different OS's. Thanks.