Re: People need to hear this!!!!!

Am I the only person who hears cookie hater used in such a context and imagines a war between factions of those who like Oreos and those who like Chips Ahoy or something? It's just more sensationalism, made all the more silly when you have no context. I'm sorry, I usually don't make light of situations that are causing someone distress, but I'm not even sure that this is. Having listened to the whole thing now, I don't have a lot to say, although I could. I could rant about what it's really like to screw up so badly that things you do online have real life consequences for someone, so this sort of attention seeking does actually strike a nerve with me, but I'm not going to do that, tempting as it is. I do wonder though why the person who made this recording couldn't come out from behind the keyboard, so to speak, and post this himself? The fact that someone else posted it on his behalf, most likely to try and milk the drama even further, is pretty dumb, if you ask me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector