Re: trading a game for a swamp account

Btw guys, here with my Saudi Arabian steam account it's only possible to gift games inside Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Is it the same with you? I mean, are you limited only to gifting games to accounts that do belong to your country or neighboring countries, or you can freely gift a game to anybody you want around the world?