Re: Vocalizer for Android...does it exist?

Gah! We could have had eloquence on android. I could have had the golden days of super fast generally nice sounding speech back. I could have gone back to using my phone on public transport  without people in my general area cocking their heads to listen in. Why do crap things happen to good people. Anyway... Astro file manager worked for me. You will notice that if you flick left from the name of each location on your phone that there is an image, you have to click the image. In my case I clicked the image next to sdcard 0 which is the internal storage on my HTC 1. After that  everything is straight forward. Just scroll down and double tap the apk. I also got two voices up and running but they were different languages. I'll mess about later on and see if I can get two of the same language working. I suspect it won't be too hard at all.