Re: Looking for a technical writer (not programmer). Paid work.

Hi @NicklasMCHD,

It's an an instructional guide for an iOS app we are developing. The target audience is blind and low vision users of the app. The guide needs to be set out seamlessly and read fluently when read by screen readers and braille terminals. Think of it as a more in-depth users manual than what is going to be contained within the app.

I hope that reiterates the main points and adds clarity.

Thanks.